Last Updated: August 2022
This davidoni.global website is owned and operated by En Masse LLC (“En Masse“) (also referred to as “we”, “us”, this “website” or this “site”).
2. Use and Restrictions. You may use the site only for your own internal purposes. You may not access (or attempt to access) this site by any means other than through the interface we provide, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement. You may not access (or attempt to access) this site through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers), and you may not violate the terms of any robots.txt file present on this site. You may not: (i) resell, sub-license, transfer, assign, or distribute the site, its services or content; (ii) modify or make derivative works based on the site, its services or content; or (iii) “frame” or “mirror” the site, our services or content on any other server or Internet-enabled device. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us and our licensors.
5. If We Allow Postings to This Site. If we allow postings to this site (e.g., via blog, forum, chat room or social media asset), we will not treat information that you post to public areas of this site that are viewable by others as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
6. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
8. Disclaimers and Disclosure.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EN MASSE OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EN MASSE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
No Medical Claims Disclaimer: Ms. Roncea is not a doctor and makes no medical claims. Nothing Ms. Roncea or any agents/employees of En Masse LLC communicate should be construed as medical or psychological advice of any kind. Please see a health professional for all medical assessments and treatments of diseases and medical conditions. The products and services provided by this website do not constitute medical advice or professional services. The information provided herein and the quantum magneto products offered herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a medical condition or problem, health problem or disease, and those seeking personal medical advice should consult with a licensed physician. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider regarding a medical condition or problem, health problem or disease. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. No physician-patient relationship is created by this website or its use. Neither this website and employees, nor Ms. Roncea, nor any contributor to this website, makes any representations, express or implied, with respect to the information provided herein or to its use, or whether the benefits discussed herein regarding quantum magneto products may apply to you.
No Generally Expected Results Disclosure: There are no generally expected results. The quantum magneto products are designed to reduce environmental and traumatic disruptions that help balance all energy fields with quantum amplification; however, these benefits may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Liability TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EN MASSE, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EN MASSE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
12. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of us, our affiliates, related companies or our licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that we actively and aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
13. Copyrights. The entire contents of this site are subject to copyright protection. The contents of this site may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without our express written consent. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of us, or any third party.
14. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
En Masse LLC
1059 Whitford Dr Reading PA 19601 Berks
Mailing address: 2329 High st, Reading, PA, 19605, USA
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
15. Governing Law.
15.2 If you reside in Canada, the validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and you agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only in that Province.