SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
WE’LL GET THE RIGHT TOPICS IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT AUDIENCE BY MANAGING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN! Managing social media takes time and that’s time you don’t have when you’re running a business. We’ll take care of it for you by: - reaching a wider audience, meaning more customers - promoting your business with content customers care about - combining your content with a strategy that gets it to the right customers at the right time - Services:
- Website Integration in Social Media
- Social Media Integration in your website
Ready to get social? Give us a call today: 877-986-3876 or REQUEST a free consultation with our experts now. »
Online marketing is a relatively simple and fairly inexpensive way to promote a business. The foundation of an online marketing campaign is almost always a website. Most businesses are now also advertising and promoting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media networks. Most consumers spend a considerable amount of time online researching services and products. With a wealth of information available through a simple Google search, it’s convenient and easy to get significant results. If consumers are unable to find pertinent information about your business, they’ll buy from a business that does provide it.Their time is well spent conducting research about a potential purchase. Take advantage of their interest and establish a solid online reputation. Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Yelp are all excellent places to encourage your audience to leave a (positive) review. Online interactions stand as a lasting reflection of your business and its capabilities. The conversations about your business will occur whether you’re present or not.
Social media allows businesses the opportunity to create conversations with their audience on a daily occurrence.
After years of hard work, why would you leave your online reputation to chance?
The best method to satisfy long-time customers and attract new ones is by presenting yourself as a trusted authority on social-media profiles, this goes a long way towards building and maintaining your online reputation.
Use all the tools at your disposal to gain the upper hand in your competitive market. From knowing what content works to determining the best time to share content, becoming a social media expert takes time and practice.
THESE ARE THE FACTS AND STATISTICS:
1. Online adults aged 18-34 are most likely follow a brand via social networking (95%). (Source: MarketingSherpa) Think about your audience and see where they are most likely to follow your brand.
1. 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador) Use social media as an effective customer service tool to increase brand engagement and win new customers.
2. 63% of customers actually expect companies to offer customer service via their social media channels, and 90% of social media users have already used social media as a way to communicate with a brand or business. (Source: Smart Insights). Don’t neglect social media as a crucial customer care channel.
3. 80% of companies online are under the impression that they deliver exceptional social media customer service, while only 8% of their customers say that they agree. (Source: Smart Insights) Strive to be one of the companies that does social media customer care right.
4. The active number of global mobile social media users is 3.3 billion global equaling 42% penetration (Source: Statista). Nearly 1 million people used mobile social media for the first time each day in 2018 (Source: We Are Social). Make sure to optimize your mobile social media campaigns and since mobile ads are relatively cheap and easy to produce, test multiple versions to see what works the best. Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones (Source: comScore).
5. 96% of the people that discuss brands online do not follow those brands’ owned profiles. (Source: Brandwatch) Companies need to go beyond their own channels and monitor those unbranded conversations to gain valuable insights and manage brand health. Radium One estimates that 84% of sharing of content is happening outside of social networks, on channels like email, instant messenger and SMS (Source: RadiumOne)
6. Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot) Flying Point Digital has a great post on how to create an innovative content strategy on social media.
For more check: 21 Social Media Marketing Statistics You Need to Know in 2019